Aroma has an impact on human emotion and behavior and is often used to promote health and well-being. It is also recognized that scent can be used to optimize performance in the workplace. The benefits include reduced errors in routine functions, increased employee sense of well-being, higher morale, improved customer service, and overall improved productivity.
The AirQ service can transform a space of any size into an area that lifts the spirits, enhances sense of well-being, energizes or relaxes. Stress-producing, bad odors are cancelled out and replaced with a beautiful natural aromatherapy scent.
The AirQ service uses a patented aromatherapy diffuser. These devices are known as aromatherapy diffusers, aromatherapy oil diffusers, electric aromatherapy diffuser, aromatherapy mist diffuser, aromatherapy machine, aromatherapy room diffuser.
Our aromatherapy scents created by scent experts use natural ingredients and are formulated to cause specific outcomes in behavior or performance.
Some of our Aromatherapy scents include:
- AROUSING – a sexy and romantic blend of rose with warm sandalwood, cardamom and saffron add to the scent’s allure while aromatic basil is invigorating.
- BALANCING – a blend of lavender, tea tree oil and geranium designed to help people achieve focus and mental clarity.
- ENERGIZING – a blend of essential oil of lemon and peppermint and rosemary to awaken the mind and energize the body. Great for use in fitness centers.
- MANDARIN ZEST – a blend of mandarin citrus and orange designed to uplift the spirits and energize the body. Orange reduces anxiety while citrus energizes.
- OPTIMISM – a natural and earthy fragrance of lemongrass a floral accord of bright peony and lotus blossom. Subtle hints of clary sage and sandalwood add warmth to this complex yet soothing fragrance. Lemongrass oil has been used for centuries to combat depression and relieve stress. Sage notes clear the mind, are uplifting, and relieve depression. Sandalwood relaxes brain waves and is used to reduce anxiety.
- RELAXING – a blend of aromatic lavender and soothing chamomile to sooth the mind and relax the body. Lavender is the most commonly used essential oil in aromatherapy due to its relaxing properties. A Duke University study measured brain waves and found that the smell of lavender relaxed participants as much as getting a massage.
- SOOTHING VANILLA – a formulation of rich, sweet and warm aroma of pure vanilla. Vanilla can be used in a variety of ways, with its vibrant scent instantly quelling hunger and cravings, including sweets! Vanilla is also calming and consoling.